*** Please be sure to select your year model under the option's drop down box when ordering!!!
Cross-drilled and slotted rotors give the maximum braking for performance cars under all necessary braking conditions. Precision machined holes or slots on the rotors will allow hot gases from brake pad to escape quickly to prevent skidding or locking up. It also provides quicker response to improve faster stopping power and enhancing the look of your car. Each rotor is also zinc plated to prevent rusting and made of the best quality metals. Cross drilled and slotted patterns are precisely CNC machined for perfect fit to OEM specs for use with stock calipers and stock wheels. No other modifications are needed.
Advantages of Drill Holes
- Maximum air circulation for increased cooling. (200-250 degrees cooler)
- Improved wet weather braking.
- Mill balanced to prevent vibration.
- Cooler brake pads.
- or li
Advantages of Slots
- Increased brake pad bite.
- Prevents glazing between brake pads and rotors,
- Shortens the braking distance.
- Releass any gases, brake dust, water, and heat.
Advantages of Zinc Plating
- Military spec. plating silver for protection against rusting on hub, edge, and vents.
- Last longer then powder coating, clear coating, spray paint, or any other methods.
- Although the entire rotor is zinc plated, the zinc will only remain on the areas that do not come into contact
with the brake pads.
- Slots are machined into the rotors at a 45ْ degree angle
- Provides for a smooth contact between rotor and brake pad
- Eliminates brake debris at the end of slots
- Indicator of rotor wear
- Triangular end points.
- Aggressive appearance
- Gases dissipate evenly throughout slots
- Innovated design technology
ROUNDED SLOTS - (Design offered by all other sellers)
- Brake Debris is trapped within slots, minimizing brake bite.
- Outdated designed provided by ALL Other Sellers
- Uneven gas distribution, maximizing the possibility of glazed rotor surface
- Minimizes effectiveness of slots
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.