|Your cart is currently empty|
*** Please be sure to select your year model under the option's drop down box when ordering!!!
Cross-drilled rotors give the maximum braking for performance cars under all necessary braking conditions.
Precision machined on the rotors will allow hot gases from brake pad to escape quickly to prevent skidding or
locking up. It also provides quicker response to improve faster stopping power and enhancing the look of your car.
Each rotor is also zinc plated to prevent rusting and made of the best quality metals. Black E- Coating of Hub and
Fins Gives Long Lasting Corrosion Protection. Cross drilled patterns are precisely CNC machined for perfect fit to
OEM specs for use with stock calipers and stock wheels. No other modifications are needed.
- High Strength Cast Iron Discs
- Countersunk holes to reduce heat build up
- Double disc ground finish to reduce rotor vibration
- Mill balanced brake rotors ensures long lasting durability
- Superior Machined Surface that provide Smoother and quieter stops and longer brake pad life that exceed OEM
- Cast using G3500 grade iron
Advantages of Drill Holes
Advantages of Zinc Plating